- September 8, 2012
- Posted by: poundedyam
- Category: Blog
IT Systems Integrations provide provides an avenue to merge distinct subsystems together while making them work as one. It allows for rebuilding a cost effective information system that meets the requirements of the specification and ensure its implementation. IT System integration is also about adding value to an already existing IT system, thereby making it better. In order to do this effectively and without much disturbance to the daily function of your business, you will need to have an experienced IT Systems Intergration company such as iTM.
Any equipment or system that processes information in electrical form is the seat of electromagnetic interference. These disturbances (caused by the change of state in circuits that make up the material in question) are called spurious signals. Some of these signals are representative of the processed information. Interception and their operating permit to reconstruct this information is a threat. Equipment’s or systems that handle sensitive information require protection against this threat. To reduce the risk of compromising sensitive data, it is highly recommended to use materials that comply with Accounting Standards electromagnetic force, in conjunction with the installation rules issued by the Government Security Agencies. This why an IT Integration Provider is a key partner to help you understand all the implications of IT Systems being deployed for a business.
IT Systems integration is not for the faint hearted because it encompasses many aspects that are beyond the normal scope of an IT Engineer. During the process of an IT System integration there must be a clear and precise understanding of the Information Systems as a whole unit, therefore you need to have a full understanding of the following aspects of the business:
– IT Project: progress, actors, tools, economics, deliverables
– Business Process Engineering
– Type of business processes
– Identification of business processes
– Business process modeling
– Diagnosis of an information system
– Engineering functions of an IS
– Identification of features
– Description of the expected operation functions
– Modeling business objects
– Development of a functional architecture
– Engineering solutions to realize the logical Design
– Development of specifications
– Logic editor, Logic integrator.
– Preparation of tender, tender count.
– Functional Testing
– Realization of a case study that mixes the design process, the process of project management and quality processes.
There is more to IT Systems Integration than just installing systems. From this article you may see that you need a company that understand the Systems Integration Business.